3D logo animation created using Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects.
Envato Ready to Use Creative Assets
All the templates you can download and design without limit with Envato. Find the perfect theme, photo, font, graphic and much more for your project. Perfect for building or improving your website, video, mobile app, music track, graphic and an unlimited amount of applications. Bring your ideas and projects to life with unlimited downloads!
Don’t Just Dream, Do. Freelance services. On demand.
All Graphic Design
All Graphic Design Portal is a Graphic Design education directory with resources & articles for Graphic Designers & Web Designers including a Design forum, blog, graphics software tips, graphic design jobs, advice for new designers about design schools and education as well as tips for freelance graphic design business owners, and much more.
- Simple and Beginner Level Tutorials
- Free Images and Textures to Use in Your Designs,
- Free Fonts, Typography, and Brushes to Enhance Your Vision
- Creative and Inspirational Resources to Develop Your Skills
Video & Animation – Spokesperson & Testimonials
Writing & Translation – Business Copywriting
Writing & Translation – Creative Writing
Writing & Translation – Translation
Programming & Tech – Website Builder & CMS
Programming & Tech – Ecommerce
Programming & Tech – Mobile Apps & Web
Programming & Tech – Data Analysis & Reports
Graphic & Design – 3D & 2D Models
Graphic & Design – Web & Mobile Design
Music & Audio – Voice Over
Writing & Translation – Articles & Blog Posts
Writing & Translation – Research & Summaries
Video & Animation – Whiteboard
Video & Animation – Lyric & Music Videos
Video & Animation – Promotional Videos
Business – Branding Services
Graphic & Design – Illustration
Graphic & Design – Presentation Design
Programming & Tech – WordPress
Here are some of the websites I have had the pleasure of recently designing:
Elgin and St. Thomas Housing Corporation (ESTHC) www.esthc.ca
Elgin Business Women’s Network www.ebwn.ca
York-Durham Association of Museums & Archives
Rohrer Consulting Corporation Inc. http://www.rohrerconsulting.com
Sacred Bliss Meditations guidedmeditations.ca
Yoga from the Heart Canada http://yogafromtheheartcanada.com
The Home Based Business Association HBBACanada.com
Cobourg & District Seniors’ “ENCORE” Club http://www.encoreclub.ca
“FITC Amsterdam 2013 is host to the latest and greatest in design, technology and cool shit from all around the world. Join fellow digital creators and renowned speakers at the Felix Meritis this February to learn about HTML5, CSS, virtual machines, design, creativity and much more! FITC Amsterdam will leave you inspired, educated and challenged to do something new and set the bar higher.”
Two-day conference, one day of optional workshops and legendary FITC evening events.
Over 50 presentations and panels covering creative, technical and business topics in digital media.
HTML5 • CSS3 • Design • Open Web Technologies • AIR • Digital Art • Design • Kinect • Building Games • Creativity • plus much more!
Save 10% with code FlashGoddess
(The super early bird deadline is December 4, 2012.)
As well as running Flash Goddess Media, I’m also a visual artist. I’m thrilled to be taking the upcoming RCM Artist-Educator Foundations Course for artists who are already engaged in arts education, and for those who would like to learn more about arts education. This 30-hour course offers artists a window into working in schools and/or in community settings through hands-on, activity-based exploration.
Instructors for this session are Laurie Pye and Sara Dickinson-Chilvers .
Foundations certification prepares you for:
• Work in elementary, intermediate and secondary schools as well as in community settings
• Developing meaningful and relevant lesson plans
• Effective communication with students, teachers and staff
• Development of solid partnerships with educational or community partners
• Making appropriate programming choices for a variety of ages, stages and abilities
Course Modules for Foundations:
• Merging Artist and Teacher/Social Worker Culture
• Engaging Effective Partnering
• Engaging Effective Session Management – Teaching Tactics and Strategies
• Exploring Multiple Intelligences Theory
• Understanding the Arts Curriculum
• Preparing Lesson Plans (Foundations Level)
• Understanding Ages and Stages of Development (Foundations Level)
• Articulating Your Creative Process
Thanks to funding from The Ontario Arts Council and the London Arts Council for making this possible.
You can view a sample of my artwork at: www.annmariecheung.com